Here is what you get in the 7-Day Clarinet Holiday Tune-Up
Day 1: Theme - Beautiful Tone
- Tone Warm-ups
- Silent Night - arranged just for Clarinet Mentors for Clarinet Duet (or solo) and piano.
- Downloadable music and piano accompaniment recording for you to play along with
- Bonus: What You Need To Know About Clarinet Reeds
Day 2: Theme - Lighter, Faster, Fingers
Day 3: Theme - Lighter, Faster Tonguing
- Lesson: How To Sound Better While Tonguing
- Spring from the Four Seasons for solo clarinet
- Bonus: Stop Tongue Staccato - a skill every clarinetist should learn
Day 4: Theme - O Come and Sound Beautiful
- Improve tone with the Whisper Technic - try this out
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel for solo clarinet
Day 5: Greensleeves and Better Hands and Fingers!
- Left Hand Legato
- Right Hand Legato
- Greensleeves - Another custom arrangement for Clarinet Mentors - comes with a downloadable piano accompaniment audio track for you to play along with
- Bonus: What you need to know about your left hand that is key to moving from low notes to high notes
Day 6: Theme - Carolling In Merry Measure
- Articulation Patterns - the key to faster and more flexible tonguing
- Carol Of The Bells - here is a great clarinet trio for you to play with me, and me, or with two of your friends!
Day 7: Theme Clarinet Checkup
- Clarinet Checklist - your quick way to evaluate if you are on the right track with the most important clarinet habits that will keep you sounding good
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas - a fun clarinet quartet for you to play with me (and me, and me) or with a group of friends. The melody works great as a solo piece as well.
- Bonus: The Clarinet Mentors Practise Planner to help you stay on track after you complete this course